Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things to consider

After losing 69.6 pounds, here are some things that have changed:

Bra: 42C/D to 36B/C
Underwear: 9 to 7/8
Shoe size: 10 to 8 1/2 or 9
Tops: 2X men's to M men's, 3X women's to L-XL women's
Jeans: 24W to 12-14
Sweats/PJs: 1X to M

And recently I've decided to increase my goal weight from 110-115 to 132. For now. I may decide to continue losing weight, but 132 puts me into the high-end healthy weight category.

According to this, when I started I had 124.4 pounds to lose (based on my new goal weight), and losing 69.6 pounds of that 124.4 puts me at over 55% done with my journey. That means that I am more than half way there. I'll still wait until I get to 183.2 to make a "Half way there!" video on YT, but still! That is exciting.

Yesterday I thought I was going to die. I'm following the "Run Marathon" training schedule from the book Marathoning for Mortals and I did my first 40 minute speed/form drill session. KILLED ME. My legs felt like jello afterwards. Crazy endorphins. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG on the shoe size change. Who knew that could happen!!!