Saturday, September 27, 2008

Plateau

Well, I weighed myself on my at home scale this morning and since it read the exact same weight as it read the week before, I decided not to go to Weight Watchers. I suppose I really should have gone for the support of the meeting, but I know what I have to do.

I have to cut my calories again. Insert groans here, please.

Maybe I should log all of my food for this week--be really strict, and see where that takes me.

I want to be 181.4 by the end of October. Ideally I would like to be less, but 181.4 = 75 pounds lost.

I was fiddling around with Cool Running's Pace Calculator last night and pouted a bit when I saw half marathon and marathon predictions. I need to get faster and more efficient! I have a year, but right now everything feels so stagnant because of this plateau. I hate plateaus. I tried measuring myself to make myself feel better, but my inches haven't really changed since last month. Is that possible? I have lost weight. I work out 5X a week, sometimes 6. I look in the mirror and I feel like I look different?

Frustrated. Very frustrated.

No comments: